Causes of cracks :
Causes of cracks: One of the most important steps necessary to avoid cracks from occurring again is the structural study and the identification of the causes of fissures of the plastron, and hence the necessary treatment steps. To remedy any problem, the primary source that caused the existence of this problem must first be stopped. It is not logical to repair a crack and the main reason for its existence still exists.
Wall cracks: –
These cracks occur in the meeting areas between the falling beams and the walls of the buildings.
The reason for these cracks is original:
It is due to Al Banna leaving a distance between the beam and the end of the wall from the top without contouring and filling this space with surface mortar.
Given that this vacuum is small and does not accommodate part of the brick, and when this mortar dries, it shrinks and decreases in size:
Cracking, as well as expansion and shrinkage, occur due to the difference in the expansion coefficient between the concrete and brick materials, which are non-dangerous but defective cracks.
And this problem is avoided by encirclement:
(Cut small pieces of bricks and pay off this vacuum and leave no distance between the beam and the end of the wall – making wooden studs in the shape of a triangle that are surrounded between the wall end and the concrete beam).
Before the conch works (aliases):
Fiber net is installed 20 cm wide so that it is 10 cm on the beam and 10 cm on the buildings and the wire mesh is fixed with the concrete beam with Giblest Fix material.
Vertical cracks in the walls: –
They occur in the areas where the columns and buildings meet, and they are defective cracks, but they are also not dangerous. They occur due to the expansion and contraction due to the difference in the expansion coefficient between the concrete and brick materials and because there is no correlation between the columns and the walls.
This problem is avoided by making a link between the concrete columns and the buildings every 40 to 50 cm.
This is done by means of metal corners that are fixed to the column with solid bolts by the gun of the bullets. Before the clamshell works, the fiber net is installed 20 cm wide so that it is 10 cm on the column and 10 cm on the buildings in the same way as before.
In order to avoid the issue of cracks, some instructions must be followed as follows: –
- The concrete structure must have fallen beams:
And in the upper floor to the roof, and the extension as an upside down.
- The concrete must be given at least sufficient time:
- In order to take full strength before starting other work, I mean, if the rules are set, you leave them for 28 days.
- Then the burial begins and so on, and after that you pour the med and leave it for 28 days.
- Then the columns, except that during the period the partitions are built from the blocks, and this building is very important. There are voids between the column and the wall as a future result of cracking. If a wire of iron was placed during the plaster, a different environment limits the expansion and contraction difference of the concrete and turns to another location only.
- Pour the top roof and wait 28 days, then make columns and so on.
After completing the entire bone:
Leave for 3 months to rest, then begin the lying process.
It is the other after its completion (which is very important, the leases must have limits that the smoothie does not exceed as thickening of the stems because sometimes the carpentry may drag it to that and here it has to be broken in the high areas).
After lying, it is also left for 3 months to complete the following:
- To be rested too.
- And its homogeneity with the facility.
- Then the work of the paint, and here the paint with photonic, find and putty, and it is possible to use harsh and gypsum to bridge the cracks if they happen.
- Then the cracks will be almost non-existent.
Of course, our architectural office (Ibrahim Jawharji Architects) is one of the best and best architectural offices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as it works to avoid and resist cracks and cracks in the external and internal politics as well, in all of its projects on this topic, but it also gives great importance, time and effort to consider and solve the problem of cracks and cracks In the external and internal liaising of projects, models and construction of architecture in Saudi Arabia.