The difference between artificial and natural turf:
What is the difference between artificial and natural turf? Nothing in life is more beautiful than moving on a green rug, enjoying nature in an attractive and relaxing way.
It is possible to use the grass in many forms and places in our daily life and in small places and homes in a form of aesthetic, as it is very useful and comfortable for the nerves and clearly increases human health.
The name grass or hashish is called:
Any annual plant that can withstand weather conditions, temperatures, and rains, and is not affected by everything that occurs from weather factors and changes to some extent, there are two main types of grass (natural grass – and artificial grass) and it is known that there are people who prefer grass or so-called lawn or grass Naturalism. On the other hand, people do not prefer natural grass, but all tend to use artificial grass.
It is possible to clarify in this topic some of the differences between both natural and artificial grass in order to make it clear to people the benefits of using each of them and which is better used in places where they want to use the grass, whether it is in homes, workplaces, stadiums and open spaces.
Natural grass or lawn:
It is a kind of evergreen plant, which people grow in the gardens of the house as a form of picturesque and cosmetic forms of their home.
An evergreen plant adaptable to any climate, whether hot or cold, it retains the degree of greenery to a fairly large time.
Why is natural grass better than artificial grass?
This is because it is grown in different places in order to absorb carbon dioxide from people and supply them with oxygen, which helps the real grass to balance plant life, and grass (grass/lawn) maintains the life of insects that feed on plants, and natural grass is less expensive.
Natural grass has a disadvantage that prevents people from using it:
- That natural grass plantations must devote much time to taking great care of them in order not to die or be harmed in any way.
- Care should be taken by removing all of the damaged cannabis periods so that the rest of it is not damaged.
- Another hindrance to real lawn use is the high cost of equipment devoted to natural lawn care.
How to grow natural grass:
There are two ways to grow natural grass (seeds and cuttings) from the lawn itself. Follow the steps in order:
- In order for us to plant properly, the soil should be well turned.
- remove stones and parasites from them.
- Add compost to the soil.
- plant the cuttings in the soil.
- Water the soil with water.
- The distance of 15 cm should be left between each cut.
- The right time to plant natural grass in the spring, immediately after the cold period has ended.
Artificial Grass or Lawn:
It is an artificial plant that resembles only natural grass in shape, but it consists of artificial fibers and includes petroleum products in its manufacture.
But it is widely used in sports fields and commercial areas, due to the great advantages that it distinguishes from natural grass where:
It does not require significant care and does not change color and remains for long periods as it is the same quality as it was installed.
Artificial turf is best used in stadiums:
- As it reduces player injuries.
- It is characterized by the ease of movement of the ball.
- It is suitable when any climate changes occur as it absorbs large quantities of water.
Artificial turf and disadvantage:
Artificial turf has chemicals, so it warns of a flame falling on it and leads to the rise of toxic fumes from the plastic materials made of artificial turf, it must be with special specifications so that it is not affected by weather factors.
How to grow artificial turf:
- Clean the soil well and remove faults from any holes in the soil.
- Then put an insulating layer to prevent the growth of any of the natural weeds in one way or another.
- Compress the buffer well and use a sharp tool to cut the lawn layers well.
- Then we use glue and adhesives to glue the grass with the ends well fixed.
- Then the ground should be well combed in order to have an even and clean layer.
Finally …. we do not deny that artificial grass is a fairly good alternative to natural grass and gives a beautiful view of the areas where it is placed.