Fuses and electrical switches, how to choose the right one for you, what are the dimensions of their installation, the way to drink and their measurements from the ground and the wall
Through this article, we will get to know the types of Fuses and electrical switches that are popular with everyone in homes, palaces, and luxury villas, but you have to get to know them now to put them in your homes, as some people use them with high-end luxury villas, follow us.
How to choose switches and switches:
- First: You have to go to specialized companies, or large stores that contain multiple types of switches and electrical fittings.
- Second: You must choose the best, and the best types of international brands, which are most popular in the market, and we can offer you the best types that some use in their homes through our article.
- Third: You must ensure its safety and operation.
- Fourth: You must make sure that it is installed in a correct way, so as not to cause any malfunction.
- Fifth: Sizes must be checked if they are right or wrong
Types of fuses and switches:
Do you want your help in obtaining the best and the best types of switches and switches, you can really count on us to get the preferred types of everyone, and the most appropriate solution is to get to know all kinds of switches and switches, then you can choose the most appropriate type, and here are the best and most common types:
- San Yu.
- Logos Evabelle.
- General Electric.
- Bush Aeger.
- Super Astok.
How to install Sherp:
Everyone is wondering about the way to install the sherb for the fashions, or with electrical switches. Now get to know everything new:
- First: Communicating with major international companies through a voice call, or through social media sites, whether WhatsApp, Messenger, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Second: The connection must be made with the teams equipped, or electrician specialized in the field, but it is preferred, and it is desirable to use a trained, ready and highly qualified staff, to get acquainted with the electrical connections and install the Sherp as soon as possible.
Also, it cannot be installed in your homes without the need of a specialist or a team, but it will be dangerous and endanger your life. You must lock all electrical connections, and then connect the Sherp, you can then connect the electricity, but this method is dangerous, because it can lead to Death on the spot when something goes wrong.
Also browse: Electrical wires for light and medium voltage
How to take measurements of fuses and switches from the ground and the wall:
- First: If the bases are at the bottom, the bases of the room must be moved at the bottom, and from the ground it takes a height of 160 cm. This is best for placing home furniture with ease and must adhere to specific measurements.
- Second: If you do not want to raise the hand, to make it longer, you should place it in the middle position, and be within 90 cm.
- Third: All European outlets recommend recommending a height of 30 cm, but this is due to you in choosing the most appropriate size for you, and without risk to children, or home accidents or someone falls over the chair, so make your choice talk about you, choose the appropriate, and always the best .
What are the dimensions of the installation of avias and switches?
You can now learn about the dimensions of installing the avias and switches:
- The keys should then be 140 cm.
- The height of the socket used should be from 45 to 50 cm.
- To avoid disasters and accidents, the kitchen socket must be 125 cm wide.
- The height of the bell plate should be approximately 185 cm.
- The height of the distribution board reaches about 185 cm.
- And also with this height of the wall lamp.
- Bed stools should be 65 cm high.