Central conditioning (duct split), its advantages and ways to benefit from it, and the benefits of installing it within gypsum ceilings.
We can see the general trend by the customer in recent years towards installing central air conditioning inside the house, and it has become a basic and thought about it as an initial step, especially for new homes, so that it does not affect the shape of the decoration, and as a result of changing weather factors, the difficulty of the summer period, and high temperature; increased The importance of the conditioner and the evolution of its types and forms, accompanied by the diversity of brands and agents.
Also in the recent period, central air conditioning had the lion’s share of the demand in the market, where the demand for it was from workplaces and commercial malls, but with the development of types and forms of central air conditioning, but the demand for it has become the current period inside homes, so we can now learn about one of the latest types of central air conditioning And it is called (Dr. Spelt) its advantages, how to install it, and ways to benefit from it.
Central air conditioning (duct split)
The first question you can ask is what is the central air condition (split), and for the answer is a type of air conditioner that combines central air conditioning with separate air conditioning; it is also called because its composition includes the separate outdoor unit of the separate air conditioner, in addition to the datas that are used in central air conditioning, there is a great similarity between it and Regular household cable air conditioners, specifically in the method of installation, more than the installation of central air conditioning ducts known as air ducts.
Central air conditioning ducts are long air ducts and are made of sheet iron surrounded by a compressed sponge layer, the function of these main air ducts is to deliver cool air from the split air conditioner units to the rooms to be cooled.
Types of central air conditioning ducts
- Nippon Stone is one of the types of central air conditioning ducts of Japanese origin and origin.
- Spaco is one of the Gulf industries that started and is considered to have originated in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Oscar duct air conditioning plant in the largest factories in African countries.
- Duck called Indian Indian.
And according to the different types of ducts, the choice of the most suitable duct for installation depends on many factors, which are taken into consideration by the consultant who develops the required standard and conditions;
Central air conditioning features (duct split)
- It is distinguished by the lower price than other systems of central conditioning.
- Prices for fixtures and fittings are lower for this system than for other central conditioning systems.
- Also the low cost in relation to maintenance, and as we know that any system of central air conditioning systems needs periodic maintenance, and the low cost is a major advantage of the split duct system.
- This system is electricity-saving, because instead of simply using a separate unit of 1.5 horsepower in each room, you can use one unit of 5 horsepower to cool three rooms.
Benefits of its installation within the gypsum ceiling
The central air-conditioning of the duct technology is not separated from the process of installing gypsum, as it is necessary to agree in advance between the technicians on both sides before starting any step. Central (Dr. Spelt):
- The ability to install this type of air conditioning system with a split system, in a way that does not contradict the designs of the decor, because all the air ducts and installations inside the gypsum works and gypsum ceiling are simply hidden.
- Gypsum ductility is an essential choice for this task, as gypsum shapes consistent with the decoration work can be designed easily to suit the work of the air conditioning system, and with the customer’s taste.
Conditions for installing the central conditioning system
- A suitable ceiling height should not be less than 3.40 m, as the air ducts acquire 30.40 cm of this height.
- The split split air conditioner is installed directly under the ceiling by 20 cm, so that we can hide it after placing the gypsum.
In the end, this system, the split system for central air conditioning, has proven successful and has increased demand in the recent period, on the one hand because of its distinction in the method of installation as it does not conflict with home decor, and on the other hand, savings in electricity consumption.
Also read: Fuses and switches How to choose the right one for you | Follow us on Twitter to stay updated