The importance of supporting the consultant in creating the site and the absence of errors in the construction
The importance of supporting the consultant in creating the site | The consultant is the person who is planning the construction from its beginning as he makes preliminary plans for the construction to be constructed in terms of making rudimentary designs and knowing the initial price and cost in a comprehensive way and he displays the preliminary plans to the owner of the construction and after that he makes all the insurance and legal procedures for the site and send the rudimentary plans to the engineer Executive in order to implement it in the form of large executive drawings used in the main site.
The consultant engineer at this time monitors the work of the executive engineers and designers in order to avoid any errors that may occur during the implementation of their work. The work continues between the consulting engineer and any of the engineers performing the implementation until the end of the project as he is reviewing all the plans that have been implemented and kept and refer to them If the building is damaged and they want to maintain and restore it.
Therefore, before starting any of the executive works on the ground, the consultant must be familiar with all the documents related to construction, including:
- The executive plans necessary for the establishment of the project, whether architectural, sanitary, electrical or construction, and everything related to horizontal projections and long and wide sectors.
- Be familiar with all the technical plans needed to implement the project.
- It makes a list of the required quantities and materials, their prices and the project cost as a preliminary evaluation.
- He makes a list of general terms of contract between the owner and the contractor.
We recommend that you read: The types of cladding cutters used in buildings
The tasks performed by the consultant in creating the site:
- Study the plans executed by the designer, give his opinion on them and explain them to the owner and know all the plans for construction and the possibility of their implementation before starting construction and also during implementation. Or a lack of materials used in the construction process.
- The consultant reviews the execution plans made by the contractor.
- Supervises and verifies the necessary engineering materials.
- Instruct the owner to engineer the designer to amend any of the designs before implementing them on the ground.
- It monitors laboratory tests that show the basis of the soil and the materials used in making concrete, and ensure that it matches what the contractor needs to implement on the ground
- Inform the contractor of any defects it may discover during the checks and remedy them
- The consultant shall ensure the safety of site inspections conducted by the contractor.
- Provide technical opinion in the event of any dispute between the contractor and the owner.
- Conducts negotiations with the contractor on new prices that can increase or decrease during implementation.
- The consultant is in continuous contact with the building owner and notifies the business progress.
- The consultant monitors the work while it is being implemented on the ground.
- It examines the machines that are used in the construction process and when there are any malfunctions it is obligated to inform the contractor of it and it is also obligated to supply the project with everything needed in the repair and maintenance karaa for free
- The consultant maintains the full project reports stating the weather condition, the number of the contractor and equipment, the quantities of materials supplied to the site, laboratory checks and any other business, then submits five copies of periodic reports and meeting reports to the business owner.
- The consultant makes an explanation for each stage of implementation by drawing illustrative copies on the executive boards.
- The consultant engineer is the one who approves the materials used in the construction implementation process.
- The consultant has the authority to stop work if he finds any waste or errors during implementation.
You can follow us on Twitter to find out more